The desire of Will Nesbitt is to be the best licensed real estate adviser possible by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic. 2001 15th St N #223 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But Will Nesbitt is not recommending you buy this unit, or any particular condominium in Arlington, Virginia or Odyssey. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you.
Let's pause to sort through your priorities so that you can realistically resolve whether purchasing a Contemporary condo in 22201 in Arlington is for you. What do you absolutely need from your home? What would be nice if you could find it? When you're making your list of priorities, have you thought about:
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Do you need a garage? of the homes in this condo community have a garage.
- Do you like concrete homes? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Homes around 2001 15th St N #223 were built around 2006. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built dwelling?
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options close to Odyssey.
Contact Will Nesbitt today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your needs and wants list.
Where Can I Find Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
|Falls Church||3 Active|
Our small business gets big results.