I like 3800 Fairfax Dr #1105. This condominium at Tower Villas in Arlington County looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Andrew Patton is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
My objective with this article is to help you figure out your preferences, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of condo options in Arlington.
There are a lot of things to consider. For example:
- Do you need a handicap accessible condominium? Do you like steps?
- Homes around 3800 Fairfax Dr #1105 were built around 1974. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built unit?
- How many baths do you need? 3800 Fairfax Dr #1105 has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 3800 Fairfax Dr #1105 has 0 half baths.
- Do you care about amenities? Condominiums at Tower Villas offer additional benefits from this community..
- Do public schools matter to you? 3800 Fairfax Dr #1105 is served by Ashlawn Elementary School and .
How Many Bedrooms Are Available In Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In 22203
What Subdivisions In Arlington Have Similarly-Sized Condominiums
|Hyde Park||2 Active|
|Arc 3409||1 Active|
|Crystal City||1 Active|
|Radnor Court||1 Active|
|Fairlington Villages||1 Active|
|Tower Villas||1 Active|
Contact Andrew Patton today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your needs and wants list. I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate goals in Arlington.