My desire is to be the best real estate pro I can by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic. I like 1320 N Wayne St #101. This condo in 22201 in Arlington Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
My objective with this commentary is to help you settle your requirements, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Arlington. As a buyer, you have a lot of decisions to make about what's important to you. In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example:
- How many bedrooms do you need? 1320 N Wayne St #101 is a 1-bedroom unit.
- How important is it that you stay in 22201? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options beside Courthouse Hill.
- Homes around 1320 N Wayne St #101 were built around 1996. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built condo?
Contact me today to discuss your residence needs and wants list. I want to find the right home at the right time.