I am a market savvy real estate agent. I work hard every day in and around 22204 in Arlington.
There's a lot I like about this condo in Northern Virginia . But is it the right home for you?
Let's take a moment to work out your priorities so that you can realistically determine whether
buying a small condominium in Arlington County is for you. Of the top of your head, what's most important to you? Can you afford $245,000? Or is your budget closer to $195,000? If you can afford $295,000, should you pay $295,000?
- How many baths do you need? 4600 S Four Mile Run Dr #214 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 4600 S Four Mile Run Dr #214 has 0 half baths.
- Residents at Carlton enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Do you like brick homes? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- How many bedrooms do you need? 4600 S Four Mile Run Dr #214 is a 1-bedroom unit.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
Contact us today to discuss your needs and wants list. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams in Arlington.
We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve your real estate needs.