I am a solid Realtor. I work hard every day in and around 22203 in Arlington, Virginia. 900 N Stafford St #2521 is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to me that my client buy this property, or any particular $430,000 unit in Arlington, Virginia. Rather, it's more important to me that I do what's right for my client.
My dream in this article is to help you organize your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Arlington. You have a lot of options in Arlington even if you're only interested in 22203. A few of your options include:
- How many baths do you need? 900 N Stafford St #2521 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 900 N Stafford St #2521 has 0 half baths.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Alta Vista
- Do you care about amenities? Condominiums at Alta Vista offer additional benefits from this community..
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this enclave is forced air.
- Residents at Alta Vista enjoy additional benefits from this community..
Contact me today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your needs and wants list. I want to find the right home at the right time.