My name is Nesbitt Realty. I am a terrific real estate professional. I work hard every day in and around Arlington.
4600 S Four Mile Run Dr #1009 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular $159,900 condo in Northern Virginia. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you.
Let's take a moment to sort through your concerns so that you can realistically think through whether buying a $159,900 0-bedroom condominium in 22204 in Arlington County is for you. What do you absolutely need from your home? What would be nice if you could find it?
What may be a benefit to you, could be a downside for another buyer. What are your preferences?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in The Carlton is 622.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 4600 S Four Mile Run Dr #1009 is a 0-bedroom unit.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront place of residence?
Why not work with a local, small-business that cares about your needs?