- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Do you want the most expensive condominium in the neighborhood, like 3601 5th St S #513 or do you prefer the least expensive home like 3701 5th St S #401.
- Do you like brick units? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
I am a good real estate agent. I work hard every day in and around 22204. 3601 5th St S #513 is a compelling $239,900 unit in Arlington, Virginia, but it's not for every buyer. My dream in this commentary is to help you determine your concerns, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of options in Arlington even if you're only interested in 22204. To get what you want, you need to know what you want. For example: