What does a property manager do?The property manager’s primary role is to interface directly with applicants, tenants, and maintenance people. A good property manager saves you time, hassle, and worry by having your property producing income while maintaining the value of your investment. The property manager handles:
- the marketing of your rental,
- the collection of rent in a timely fashion,
- the maintenance of a record of all income and expenses,
- the overseeing of maintenance and repair issues,
- the response to tenant complaints,
- the knowledge of when to draw the line,
- and even the pursuance of evictions.
What's for rent in Arlington?
|Affordable (1001 to $1,500)||73 Active|
|Entry-Level (1501 to $2,000)||218 Active|
|Nice (2001 to $2,800)||165 Active|
|Premium (2801 to $3,200)||44 Active|
|Luxury (3201 to $4,000)||51 Active|
|Super Luxury ($4,001 and up)||49 Active|
Market ValuesContact us for an accurate assessment of your property’s value at Shirlington Village. Currently for rent at Shirlington Village If you need a renter at Shirlington Village, Nesbitt Realty can help you find the best possible tenants as quickly as possible.
Rentals in Shirlington Village
$3,900 - 2727 Quincy St
3 beds, 2 full baths
Living area: 1,358 sqft
Year built: 2005
Beautiful Apt Living with condo finishes. Polished urban styling with exposed ducts and ... [Read more]