I'd like to introduce you to Julie Nesbitt
. Julie Nesbitt is a full-time, good licensed real estate adviser and works hard every day in and around Arlington County.
I'd like to say that this condo in Arlington County is a great purchase for $674,500 but I can't. That's because when one calculates the value of a home the single biggest variable is the buyer. If it's not the right home for my buyer client, it's not the right home.
Your agent's expectation in this article is to help you figure out your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. There are many factors to consider. There are many options to think about. For example:
- How many bedrooms do you need? 3409 Wilson Blvd #207 is a 2-bedroom unit.
- Homes around 3409 Wilson Blvd #207 were built around 2006. Does the age of the building matter to you?
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the section, like 1031 N Edgewood St or do you prefer the least expensive unit like 1201 N Garfield St #810.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
Contact Nesbitt Realty today to discuss your needs and wants list. Julie Nesbitt is in no hurry to get the job done. At the same time, I don't want you to wait a minute longer than needed to reach your real estate goals.
Where Can I Find Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
How Many Bedrooms Are Available In Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In Arlington
Nesbitt Realty agents are full-time, local, knowledgeable long-time residents.
Contact Julie Nesbitt
today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your needs and wants list.