1210 N Taft St #606 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular $347,000 1-bedroom property in Northern Virginia. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you.
Let'shesitate to find out your priorities so that you can realistically determine if buying a $347,000 1-bedroom 1-baths condo in Arlington is for you. You have a lot of options in Arlington County.
Some of your considerations include:
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this place's most common cool systems are wall unit?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Taft Towers is 844.
- Do public schools matter to you? 1210 N Taft St #606 is served by and .
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options near Taft Towers.
What Subdivisions In 22201 Have Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
|Adams House||2 Active|
|Colonial Village||1 Active|
|Cleveland House||1 Active|
|Wentworth Place||1 Active|
|Taft Towers||1 Active|
Contact Nesbitt Realty today to discuss your needs and wants list. I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate.