Are you looking at places for sale in Arlington County?
Interesting 2 Bedroom Condo On The Market at Woodbury Heights
SELLER PAYING $5,000 IN CLOSING COST! The layout is surprisingly spacious with two bedrooms and two bathrooms, plus plenty of living space, an abundance of storage and a large balcony. Hardwood floors flow underfoot, paired with a neutral color … [Read more]
2 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 864
Added: 09/24/20, Last Updated: 11/21/2020
Property Type: Unit for Sale
MLS Number: VAAR168542
Subdivision: Woodbury Heights
List Price: 490000.00
About the Community
- The average living area at Woodbury Heights is 839 sqft.
- Two thirds of the condos currently on the market at Woodbury Heights have garage parking.
- 1301 N Courthouse #1607 is the most expensive property for sale at Woodbury Heights and 1301 N Courthouse Rd #1711 is the cheapest property currently on the market.
- Condos at Woodbury Heights are 37 years old and were built in 1983.
- The most common cooling system at Woodbury Heights is central a/c.
You may also want to consider
If you’d prefer to work with a family-run business, contact Nesbitt Realty.