1021 N Garfield St #404 is a unique and interesting 1-bedroom 1-baths Colonial-style property in 22201 in Arlington, but it’s not for every buyer.
I’d love to hesitate to aid you to conclude exactly what your hopes are for your dream home in 22201. What are your needs? What are your wants? What may be a benefit to you, could be a downside for another buyer. What are your preferences?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- The highest-priced condo at Clarendon is listed for $2,675,000. Do you know if 1021 N Garfield St #404 is a good value?
- How many baths do you need? 1021 N Garfield St #404 has 1 full bath. What about half baths? 1021 N Garfield St #404 has 0 half baths.
- Homes around 1021 N Garfield St #404 were built around 2005. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built condominium?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average-sized home in Clarendon is 1,268.
What Subdivisions In 22201 Have Similarly-Sized Condos?
|Westview At Ballston||3 Active|
|Wilson Boulevard||2 Active|
|Colonial Village||1 Active|
|Palisade Gardens||1 Active|
|Park At Courthouse||1 Active|
|Station Square||1 Active|
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In 22201?
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||1 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||9 Active|
This is just a hint of the discussion we need to have about your condominium needs. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams.