Stuart Nesbitt is a full-time, competant licensed real estate adviser and works hard every day in and around Arlington, Virginia. 2310 14th St N #205 is a delightful condominium, but it's not for every buyer.
My goal in this weblog is to help you resolve your desires, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Northern Virginia. You have a lot of options in Arlington even if you're only focusing on 22201. Some of your considerations include:
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Do public schools matter to you? 2310 14th St N #205 is served by Arlington Science Focus, and Key Elementary Schools and .
- Do you need a handicap accessible residence? Do you like steps?
- Residents at Courthouse Hill enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like mid-sized units, you'll love the place around Courthouse Hill.
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In 22201?
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||10 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||9 Active|
We appreciate every opportunity and love the fact that you picked us. I am as local as it gets to Alexandria. I have more experience than most agents twice my age.