Alan Clerinx is a full-time, sensible licensed real estate adviser and works hard every day in and around Northern Virginia. 1881 N Nash St #810 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But Alan Clerinx is not recommending you buy this property, or any particular condominium in Arlington County. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right unit for you.
What's important to you? I'll mention just a few of your many options:
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Turnberry Tower is 1,665.
- Residents at Turnberry Tower enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Do you like combination condominiums? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this place is forced air.
What Subdivisions In 22209 Have Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In Arlington?
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||1 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||2 Active|
There is no charge and no obligation to consult with a real estate agent.