- $3 million to four legal service providers to help support families, including Legal Services of Northern Virginia, Virginia Poverty Law Center, Bread for the City’s Legal Clinic, and Legal Aid Society of the District of Columbia.
- $1 million to organizations advancing racial equality, including Bridges to Independence, Offender Aid and Restoration, and the Arlington branch of NAACP Scholarship Program.
- $1 million to community health facilities, including the Arlington Free Clinic, Alexandria Neighborhood Health, Children’s National Hospital, and the Virginia Hospital Center.
- $500,000 to economic opportunity, job training, and literacy organizations, including La Cocina VA, DC Central Kitchen’s Culinary Job Training Program, and the Literacy Council of Northern Virginia.
- $3.5 million to other community organizations supporting small businesses, military families, the environment, and the arts."
Properties in Waterford House
Beds: 3 / Baths: 3 full baths / Living Area: 1,772 sqft
This elegant unit has the best views in the building. See the fireworks from your balcony and...