I'm Alan Clerinx. I am a super agent. I work hard every day in and around 22202. 1300 Army Navy Dr #102 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I'm not recommending you buy this property, or any particular condo in 22202 in Arlington County. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you.
I'd like to chat about your concerns so that you can realistically think through if buying a 1-bedroom Contemporary-style condominium in Arlington, Virginia is for you. As a buyer, you have a lot of decisions to make about what's important to you. In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example:
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Horizon House
- How many bedrooms do you need? 1300 Army Navy Dr #102 is a 1-bedroom unit.
- How many baths do you need? 1300 Army Navy Dr #102 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 1300 Army Navy Dr #102 has 0 half baths.
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what units have sold for in Horizon House? Here's what has Recently sold at Horizon House.
- How important is it that you stay in 22202? Have you considered neighboring areas?
I'd love to show you how I can organize your priorities and then put my experience to work.
My goal is to provide excellence in real estate and find the right home for you.