I love my job. I love being a hard-working Realtor and I'd love to help you find your next home. 3028 S Glebe Rd #3028 is a great condominium, but it's not for every buyer.
Let's slow down to decide your concerns so that you can realistically decide if purchasing a $645,000 3-bedroom condo in Arlington County is for you. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a condominium in Arlington?
Can you afford $645,000? Or is your budget closer to $595,000? If you can afford $695,000, should you pay $695,000?
- Residents at Arlington Ridge Terrace enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- The highest priced condo at Arlington Ridge Terrace is listed for $645,000. Do you know if 3028 S Glebe Rd #3028 is a good value?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- How important is it that you stay in 22206? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a section with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Arlington Ridge Terrace
Properties in Local Real Estate
Lovely two bedroom home in the City of Falls Church. Has 1.5 bathrooms. Carpet throughout. With a private fenced in backyard. Within walking distance to Harris Teeter and various shops and restaurants in the heart of Falls Church And within the Falls Church school system pyramid.
2BR/1BA Townhouse Style Condo in Premium Location Backing to Woods! Kitchen w/ white cabinets, corian counters, white appliances (1 year). Cozy living room w/ woodburning FP. Full sized Washer-Dryer in unit. Pull down stairs to attic space. MBR w/ 2 closets. Very peaceful, tucked in the back of the neighborhood w/ easy parking. Large balcony overlooking woods! Grt neighborhood w/ low condo fee, tennis & 2 pools! 4 blocks to W&OD biking/jogging trail. Walkable to Shirlington shops, restaurants, theatre, entertainment!
Coming soon. This LARGE floor plan has one bedroom with den and recently renovated bathroom and is perched on the top level of 880 Ballston with unobstructed views and no adjacent building. Unit has a private balcony, hardwood floors, granite counter tops in the kitchen with upgraded cabinets and conveys one assigned garage parking spot. The large bedroom has been divided into a bedroom and den for a great private office, second bedroom or art studio. Building offers a gym, out door pool and 24 hour front desk concierge and security. Walk to the newly redeveloped Ballston Quarter Mall and countless local retail and restaurants. In addition, its perfectly placed between the Ballston and Va Square metro.