There's a lot to like about this unit in Arlington . But is it the right home for you?
My dream in this write-up is to help you organize your requirements, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of options in Arlington even if you're only interested in 22201.
When you're making your list of priorities, have you thought about:
- Do public schools matter to you? 2030 N Adams St #806 is served by and .
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Circle Condominiums is 962.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 2030 N Adams St #806 is a 2-bedroom unit.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- How many baths do you need? 2030 N Adams St #806 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 2030 N Adams St #806 has 1 half baths.
We love helping our clients achieve their real estate goals.Our family business lives, works and plays here and we appreciate the opportunity to help you achieve your real estate goals.
What is the best thing about buying a condo in Northern Virginia?
The best part about owning a condo is that your condominium sets you on the path to financial freedom. Buying a condo costs more monthly cash flow than renting an apartment. But, in most cases, all that money comes back to you at the end of the year in the form of tax refunds. Best of all, next year your mortgage will be the same amount and your debt will be reduced. With an apartment your money is gone and your rent will surely have a cost of living increase.
Nesbitt Realty has received numerous awards and recognitions for client satisfaction because we get results that make our clients happy. Nobody works harder than Nesbitt Realty.