Stuart Nesbitt works real estate in Arlington, Virginia and can help you too. I like 3835-102w 9th St N #102w. This condo in Northern Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Stuart Nesbitt is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
My hope with this article is to help you resolve yourpreferences, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Arlington County. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you. In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example:
- How important is it that you stay in 22203? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Do you like brick homes? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this area is forced air.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 3835-102w 9th St N #102w is a 2-bedroom unit.
Nesbitt Realty appreciate the opportunity to help you. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate expectations in Arlington County.
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In Arlington?
Ownership Condominium•finished area between 1,225 sq. ft. to 1,353 sq. ft.
|Affordable (1 to $300,000)||1 Active|
|Entry-Level (300001 to $750,000)||4 Active|
|Premium (750001 to $1,100,000)||2 Active|
|Super Luxury ($1,500,001 and up)||1 Active|