- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at The Jefferson – Sunrise Senior Living
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condominiums have sold for in The Jefferson – Sunrise Senior Living? Here's what has Recently sold at The Jefferson – Sunrise Senior Living.
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the neighborhood, like 900 N Taylor St #1523 or do you prefer the least expensive place like 900 N Taylor St #1523.
- Do you care about amenities? Condominiums at The Jefferson – Sunrise Senior Living offer additional benefits from this community..
My dream is to be the best agent I can by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic. 900 N Taylor St #1523 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I'm not recommending you buy this property, or any particular condo in Arlington County. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you. My goal in this write-up is to help you organize your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Arlington County. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play. To get the home you want, firstly you need to know what you want and what you can afford.