Stuart Nesbitt works real estate in Arlington, Virginia and can help you too. 1200 N Nash St #565 is an intriguing property with a lot to offer. However, the question isn't whether this is a good property or not, but whether this is the right property for you.
I'd like to slow down to help you settle exactly what your desires are on your next residence. You have a lot of options in Arlington County.
I'd love to talk through your options. A few of the issues to sort through:
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options not far from Prospect House.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Prospect House is 1,208.
- How important is it that you stay in 22209? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this place's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Do you need a handicap accessible home? Do you like steps?
Our real estate agents appreciate the opportunity to be of service. Thanks for considering us to get the job done.
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In Arlington?
Ownership Condominium•priced between $265,000 to $315,000
We’re here when you need us. Our real estate agents love to help clients achieve their real estate goals!